Monday, January 05, 2009

It's 2009 and I am not off to a great start.

One of my goals for this year is to be a better blogger and already I am failing miserably! I said I would be better and blog at least once a week so I can say I am doing that since I did technically blog once this first week, but hopefully it will become more of a habit to come blog at least every few days. Now on with whats going on...

I am watching The Bachelor right now. I am so looking forward to watching this season because Jason is the bachelor. I just absolutely want him to fall in love and find the perfect match for him and Ty.

School started back for the kids today and DH went back to work today. After a couple weeks all together as a family, I think we all need a break...LOL Of course Blake was still home because he is still on his meds from having his tonsils out, and will be home probably a couple more days. But he is healing nicely and I think next week he will be back to his normal self. Or at least I hope so ;o)

Thats about it for an update. I hope to get some new LOs uploaded here on my blog in the next couple days, so check back soon for those.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be so hard on yourself. You're here from time to time and that's all that matters. Living your life is more important than blogging about it. Cut yourself some slack and be happy.

Dean W said...

First time here at your blog and wanted to say i enjoyed reading this