Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's been a busy week...

Blake finally went back to school after missing all last week. And Of course classes started up for me again also. Even though I am only taking a couple classes, they seem to be work heavy. So they are keeping me super busy already. I have a fear I will forget to submit one of my assignments. There is just so much to keep organized.

On the house front, we are going to schedule a second walk through on the house we are looking at. We are leaving it in god's hands whether we get it or not. But I have been praying hard and have this incredible peace about this house. Dh on the other hand wants a sign. So I said I was gonna to photo shop a billboard into the photo of the house that is on the internet. That would be so funny.

I am hoping to get some scrapping in this weekend. There is an Extreme Crop at www.lifetimemoments.com this weekend to help those that are doing scrapfest get their points. I feel like I haven't been in the creative mind lately so hopefully this will help get my mojo back in full swing.

thats about it for an update. I hope life slows down a bit so I can keep my "resolution" and blog more.

1 comment:

Bamabel said...

Have fun croppin' this weekend gf! Take care!

Aymee