Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Another Bugaboo Stamp card...

Over on the Bugaboo Stamps challenge blog, Catch the Bug , this weeks challenge is to make a card with a different type of fold.  So I created two cards specifically for this challenge.  However I can never get the linky thing to let me add two different links using the same blog post and therefore there will be two posts back to back with cards in them so I can enter them both.  This first one is using the instructions form Split Coast Stampers for this Spring card.  I loved making this card and I am sure it will brighten someone's day who isn't feeling well.






I used Jillibean Soup paper, DCWV cardstock, Ribbon Boutique Ribbon, Staz-on Ink, And The Paper Studio Gemstones.  I did the sentiment using my Dymo labeler.  I used Bic Mark Its to color the image.

3 comments:

Min said...

Oooo, I love this one too Sandy!!
Thanks for playin' along TWICE!
If you have Facebook, be sure to join the Bugaboo Stamps and if you haven't signed up for the newsletter, I'd suggest that too - you won't be sorry!! :)
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

Joy said...

thank you so much for playing with Bugaboo, this fold is adorable with this nurse! Joy DT

Jodie Mackrell said...

very cute! love the polka dots! thank you for joining this weeks bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!