Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hello all...

Just thought I would pop in a share some "TWEET" boxes I made for mine and DH's Sunday school class.  I plan to put some Valentine's Cookies in there for the kids.

Here is the group shot of all 8:

Here is a picture of just the three girl boxes:
And aClose up of one of them so you can see the digital stamp better:
And here are the boys:




And again, a close-up so you can see this digital stamp as well:



The Digital stamps are from here:Digital Stamps
And the template/ directions for the box can be found at Splitcoast Stampers right here: 2-5-7-10 BOX

They were so fun and easy to make that I am thinking about making some more for party favors next time I have a party :)

Thanks for checking them out and I hope that you all have a very blessed day.

1 comment:

JustYolie said...

These are adorable! TFS!