Sunday, December 04, 2011

Tim Holtz "12 Tags of Christmas" Day 1...

Okay, if you are a fan of the great Tim Holtz, then you know that for the past 4 years he has done the 12 tags of Christmas starting on December 1st.  Well Tim did not let us done because he has decided to do it again for the fifth year ...YEA!

 Anyway, I decided to give a shot at the tags even though I never have what he uses on his.  So I thought I could just wing it.  And wing it I did. Her is my very first  Tim Inspired tag...

And here is a close-up of my home made pine cone:

So, I know Mr. Holtz does not have to worry about me over taking him in the creative talent area any time soon, but I am pretty proud of myself for trying.  In fact, I am in the process of completing the day two tag...WAHOO!

And for those who don't know where to find the original tags posted by Tim Holtz you can check out his blog : HERE

Thanks for looking.  And please, keep the laughing to a minimum HAHA!

1 comment:

Alison said...

No laughing here Sandy... great job!
Alison xx