Thursday, August 10, 2006

Blake's first day of Kindergarten









So yesterday was my youngest child's first day of Kindergarten. Where has the time gone? While I'm happy and excited for him to start this new journey, I am also a bit sad when I think about how fast all my children have grown up. But I know that we all have to grow up and so I will not dwell on that. It just makes all the times we have together while they are still children even more precious.

I do have to share this though... Tuesday night Blake was saying his night night prayer and part of it was this "...Jesus, please let me have the super greatest day of my life for Kindergraten tomorrow, and please let the time pass by really fast so mommy won't be bored or sad without me here with her..." Isn't that just the sweetest! At the end of the day he said he had a great day. When I asked him his favorite parts his reply was "I got to paint and I saw my brother at snack time." I'm sure catching a glimpse of Zach during snack made it easier on him and reassured him Zach and Becca were in fact at the school too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your going on 2 months on not writing on this.. Lol Just a reminder.